Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Flooring installation starts tomorrow

.
Again, sorry for the infrequent updates. We are waiting for subcontractors to get product in or get finished with their work. We are also currently staying in Davis (with my wife's parents) which is convenient for us at the moment but not very close to our new house. I think we will spend the rest of the week with my parents in Galt then stay in Davis again for a while. Not sure how long we are going to need to keep this up....
.
Flooring installation starts tomorrow. Not sure how long that takes, but I think they are going to start with the bathroom areas so our contractor can put in toilets, etc.
.
The tile guy should be done with everything but the kitchen backsplash by the end of today. Backsplash has to wait until countertops are in, and we are not exactly sure when those will be installed.
.
If we do not have power by today we will need to postpone the alarm finish installation, as it was set for tomorrow morning.
.
The fencing guys were off finishing another project yesterday (and maybe today?), but I think the fence should be complete by the end of the week.
.
I also think that our driveway should be going in today. I'll have to make a call and see how that stands as well.
.

No comments: