Thursday, June 21, 2007

Fence going in


.
The back yard fence is going in - they have drilled all the holes and are assembling the fence and setting the posts. It was getting dark tonight when I got there, so no good photos to share.
.
I went out the next morning (6/22) and got one on the way to work. They got most of the back portion of the fence installed on 6/21.
.
The guy doing the grading work has put in a couple decorative "mounds" to break up the flat front yard area. We'll plant some trees and smaller plant life on them when we have water available.
.
All the crown molding is installed (had to finish a couple areas after cabinetry was finished). The glass block shower is in, too. I think he might have gone a little higher than I would have anticipated, but it will keep the splashed water inside the shower, I guess.
.

No comments: