Tuesday, May 01, 2007

New sliders, Sun Tunnels and shelves in

.
Here is 1/2 the shelving in the master closet - my side. The closest bay (right side of photo) - on each of our sides - will be left open for our chest of drawers to be put in. My wife's side has more hanging space and fewer shelves. I have the feeling she will soon be taking over some of mine....
.

.
Our builder got the sliding doors installed between the family and living room areas - we wanted the glass doors so the rooms wouldn't feel so "closed off" even when the doors were shut.
..
The Velux 22" Sun Tunnel Skylights were also installed, well, the bottom portion anyways as the roof domes had been on for a while. This is the one in our son's bathroom. There is also one in the master closet.
.
http://www.veluxusa.com/products/sunTunnels/TGF/
.
We met with the tile guy today, ends up he went to the same church I did when I was a child. I knew he looked familiar. He still attends the same church. Anyways, we discussed some ideas with him and need to go look at tile to pick out what we want in the shower areas and as a backsplash in the kitchen.
.

No comments: